Sunday 15 January 2012

Here's to 2012!

So many blogs that I follow seem to have started their most recent posts with apologies for neglecting their blogs recently.  Well, I'm not going to apologise, sometimes life just gets in the way of blogging, and of course that's exactly how it should be - at least it gives me something to blog ABOUT!

So since my last blog-post we've been very busy...  partying at the Loan Service Bollywood Ball:


Meeting new babies:

Hello Esther!

Spending a day in Singapore...
en route to our most amazing holiday ever, 2 weeks in New Zealand:


Much more to come about New Zealand (I'll write a more detailed post about our itinerary soon, I'm positive evangelical about the place!).  We spent Christmas there, arriving back in Brunei on New Year's Eve.

All this, and announcing an impending new arrival to the world...


I'm already 2 weeks into the new term at school and so far 2012 is flying by.  This is the year when we'll be saying goodbye to Brunei and returning to the UK for good (although we're still not quite sure when...) so one thing's for sure, 2012 is going to be a busy year.

I hope yours too is full of wonderful things.

6 comments:

MrsW said...

Hi Kate, Loved your photos on FB of NZ. It sure is a magically beautiful place!
Happy news about the new arrival - I hope you are feeling well!
Hugs, B

Snowy said...

It's such great news about baby Pendlenton.
Glad you had such a great time in NZ.
Happy New Year to you and Rob. x

Anna's kitchen table said...

2012 is going to be an amazing year!!
Xxx

Best wishes from one of the apologising bloggers..
Ha ha ha ha
Xxx

Amazing pics as usual - oh my word, what an adorable baby!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kate,
cant wait to read about your NZ holidays. We were in NZ in 2009 for 3 weeks. It was amazing.

Isma

Unknown said...

Kate, it's only been a month between your last post and this one, and SO many exciting things have happened! You have been one busy woman, no wonder blogging's the last thing on your mind lately. But hey, who am I to speak? ;).

I'm praying for a miracle and hope you and Rob will stay here until the baby's born. I really want to meet him/her!

Sarah said...

Congratulations on your wonderful news!!

Sounds like 2012 will be very busy, but also very full of joy :)

xox Sarah