Monday 25 July 2011

Off to India

I haven't posted at all in the last week, and won't be for the next fortnight either, as we're off to India.  We're flying to Delhi, and then doing a tour of Rajasthan.

I'm excited, but a little nervous too.  I have never been to India, but have visions of it being crazy and bustling (quite a change from sleepy Brunei!), and of course very hot - it's monsoon season.  Probably why the flights were so cheap...

Anyway, we're packing right now.  Plenty of medicines for the hopefully-not-inevitable tummy bug.  After my illness in Chiang Mai earlier this year I'm anxious to avoid Delhi-Belly.

I'm sure there will be millions of photo-opportunities (camera batteries charged, spare memory cards packed!) and of course I'm eagerly anticipating the food...

See you soon!

2 comments:

Chris Dakin said...

Have a great time - look forward to reading about your adventures! And the food, of course...

Unknown said...

Have a fun time in India! Come back with plenty of new spices and inspirations to cook them with.