Thursday 29 January 2009

Happy New Year!

OK, so it's pretty belated now, but it's been a busy year, and we're only a month in!

I guess my resolution to write more blog posts has gone to the wall already... However, my resolution to see more of my lovely friends has got off to a great start.




I have also re-entered the world of work. It's not that I haven't been working for the last 2 and a half years, but somehow supply-teaching almost seems like cheating... no planning, no staff-meetings, great daily pay, usually great fun... Still, despite the planning and staff meetings, I am having great fun at my new school. But who wouldn't love working here?



I am working on a part-time contract, so am able to continue supply work too. Life is good.

I'm hoping that 2009 continues this well - for me, and for you too.

No comments: